Sunday, July 14, 2013

it is too damn hot

It is 91 thousand damn degrees, I am sitting right next to my air conditioner. Right next to it. It is on the lowest temperature. On the highest damn speed. Ok. 64 degrees and it’s on turbo. What the fuck do I need to put this bitch on? Power Ranger? This is fucking unacceptable. I did not sign up for this. When I prayed during the winter months, I axed the lord to make it warm, I did not say, “Lord, Please bring the devil from hell and have him sit his ass crack on earth”, that’s not what I axed for. That is not what I requested. Okay. He need to heat the houses of the people who was begging for summer all damn winter and fall. All them mother fuckers that was making pictures and special little telegrams counting down the days til summer, ‘I can’t wait to be on the beach’ ,‘ ‘I can’t wait to enjoy myself and be in the sun’, well you put the damn sun in their living rooms and you make my damn living room snow. I can not do this. Okay. The lord need to delegate temperature and weather to someone else. Where the hell is Moses? Talk to Moses about this shit. Because the Lord is out of control. And I can not deal with this. I am not tropical. I am not a damn toucann. This is…, this is too goddamn much. I should, it should not be so goddamn hot that I’m up in here having dreams about being on fire. Everybody getting on my damn nerves. It’s so goddamn hot. Shit! Shit. Shit. Eveybody’s getting on my nerves. Everybody’s kids getting on my nerves. Theses niggers down stairs keep barbequing every damn day. Every damn day. Every day can not be a holiday. Every day can’t be a holiday. It’s not a celebration. Who the hells paying for this damn meat? Barbequing every goddamn day. For what? Shit! Oh, it’s hot! I’m gonna slit someone’s throat over this heat. I’m gonna lose my mind. I get it why people just start shooting during the summer. Don’t give me no firearms because I’m about to go the hell off . I do not do this. This is not what I do. I’m not..hell no…shit. No. whew. Jesus, be a rain drop or central air. Because I can not breathe.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of those hot summer days that will make you feel like you're being literally roasted when you step out of the house. But you were sitting next to your AC, right? That thing is obviously not doing its job right in lowering the temperature to comfortable levels. I suggest you’ll have it checked to make sure you are not wasting energy and electricity for nothing.
    Kim Laird @ Laird & Son

    ReplyDelete