Tuesday, June 8, 2010

can't go home yet

its all fun and games until you're left alone at the bar to laugh to/at yourself.

Small talk tidbits , trying to find a way in.

Michalob55. “How's the game?" "Lakers and Celtics. Great teams but not very exciting." Why can he not keep his eyes off it.

Bluepointtoasted and magnumofmagnus "you need to weld into the metal joist…”

bacardigoldandcoke, "taste like crap but they're handing them out free."

Dickleneat, can't hear a word beyond the scent of something rotting behind his teeth.

cosmogrrl and pintofwaterwithstraw, "i knew it was going to be cheesy, but I loved it." "yeah, i mean at first, her conversation with Big, it took me a while. I mean, like 5 minutes, and then I was totally into it."

milkstout, "cute top." Maybe he figured I can hear him over the din of the bar, and thats why he poked my boob.

marlboroughreds," so..." his pocket starts to ring and vibrate simultaneously, "sorry... of jezzus... nevermind... so what was i saying?" The pocket lights up again, "oh... hold on a second... What?!!!!"

Yawn. Sip. Sigh.Seek.Retreat. Sip. Look. Scan. Disregard. Scan. Smile. Watch. Sigh. Yawn.







No comments:

Post a Comment