Saturday, March 24, 2012



Dear Mrs. Chadsey
I am writing to share some great news about God's kingdom. I have learned I have learned from my study of the bible that Jehovah God set up a kingdom in heaven ruled by his son Jesus Christ will soon destroy all wicked people off the earth. The ones remaining will be the people obeying jehovah's commands now (ps. 37:10:11). They will have the privilege of seeing th earth returned to a paradise like the original garden of eden where all of our needs will be met, no more sickness or death. (Rev 21:4). I you would like to learn what the bible really teach, please contact me at the address above or call me at 7180 599-7956 on Friday mining 10:00 am until noon. All services are free, I hope to hear from you soon,

Thanks for considering this information.

Sincerely, Eartha I.

No comments:

Post a Comment