Friday, March 9, 2012

ready, set, go



here i am again on the bed staring at the wall should get up and get a book. nah too much distance. eh another night eh who cares. I love to just sit and stare, stare and sit, makes me feel productive yeah. light strong light here. maybe i need a drink eh. what did he mean when he said well when he said that ugh shit.

quiet
stillness
peace
finally
space
mine
meditate
center
listen
solitude
alone
one
turns--
lonely
numb
to numb oneself
void
empty
deficit
why

one thing one if I could remember. Something. White. Frustration. Running. The train. I was missing it. Running through layered hallways and doors that lead me in the wrong direction. There was something else. On the tip of my mind. Why didn’t I write it down. Does it matter really. Had something to do with him. Running in front, leaping two steps at time. Lips, teeth, chest, tongue. That was here, and here, and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment