Tuesday, March 6, 2012

FIshtale



"So yeah I was driving down the road, I guess I was like 15 years old, cause in Hawaii you can drive at 15, and um it was like a bypass where they were doing construction the road but it was really curvy and I didn’t know what to do if I fishtailed…it was raining really hard and there was cane fields its what’s all around that area and I guess um I thought it was a cat but it was a ferret apparently that ran out in front of the car and I… and I did what your not supposed to do. I should have run the fucker over but I slammed on the brakes instead. I didn’t slam on the breaks I put the brakes on but I had bad tires. It was an old car, it was like a 76 Plymouth flore… totally steal a car. That’s what saved me. And um so then the backend slid out to the left so shwooo slides out to the left and what you should do I guess when it fishtales is what my brothers taught me later is to pull the wheel to the left as well which when your ass is sliding out to the left all you really want to do is go back to the right so you kinda pull the wheel to the right or that’s what I did which turned me into a spin and then I went 360 into one of those cement barriers on side and crushed the front of the car and the tire popped of course my glasses flew off of my face I remember that . Anyway um after that my brothers taught me what to do when you fishtale which is to go the same way that your ass is going well you know when it you know like with the steering wheel like if the back of the car is going to the left you have to pull the wheel to as if you are the left so that it kind of evens out you know and you slid sideways as opposed to you sliding the backend out to the left and you pulling the car to the right cause that where you want to go back to but that kind of continues the motion circular motion and that’s what makes you spin out. You know you can do it on purpose. Like my brothers can do it on purpose. You know, they do it. They do it, but it’s not safe."

No comments:

Post a Comment