Tuesday, July 20, 2010

fake tits

"You need a fucking kick up the ass for being a bitch, c*nt, gold digging, whore with a pussy son. And I want my child and no one will believe you. So f*ck you. And I’m not giving you my house and you can rot unless you crawl back, s*ck my cock and say you’re sorry, in that order! Do you understand me? You f*cking offend my f*cking maleness, my masculinity, my being, my soul! And you call me a sinner. You are a f*cking moving violation. If you get raped its your fault for showing off your fake tits. Like they’re some special deal? How much did they cost, those fakers? You complain about mastitis? They’re fake baby. Come on, you got little bladders in there. You think I’m an idiot? You need to say a lot to assuage my insanity because you’ve made me this way! You’re all a bunch of f*cking using c*nts. You’re like every other f*cker. Say thank you every 5 goddamn minutes and not call me mean and not look at me sideways just suck my cock. You fucking c*nt, That’s all your f*cking good for. That’s about all your f*cking good at.
You there?

"

No comments:

Post a Comment