Monday, July 26, 2010

telephone


“Oh you’re there. I just want you to know that your whole relationship with me everything about you is an offense to me and offended me and pissed me off. Did you get my last message about me being a bad father, and Tim being a great dad now? You didn’t hear that one? Well, you should go and f*ck him, you know, you fickle cunt because I don’t care. You offend me on every f*cking level. You offend me on every f*cking level. I despise you. I don’t want you back. You have proven yourself to me. You’re not a f*cking woman I want. You can’t hang. You’re not a f*cking woman. You’re a f*cking fake. You’re a f*cking sham. You don’t know what the f*ck it means to make a man happy. You didn’t make me f*cking happy. I couldn’t make you happy with the BEST I DID FOR ANYBODY, EVER! EVER. You f*cking glum cunt! You didn’t f*cking crack a smile with the tree ceremony out there. Nothing. What the f*ck do I have to do? And remember whose f*cking roof your under. You ingrate bitch. And that’s it! Okay. The game’s over. Let the new games begin so you can get it on with anybody else and your son can watch it. What is it? Number 45 he’s going to have to look at? F*cking good. I’m so f*cking sorry I had a child with you. Now I am. Now that I see you. I hope you f*cking don’t sleep. I hope you f*cking waste. You f*cking ruined me. You f*cking ingrate. I ‘m so mad. I’m so angry. And this is not the nicotine this is the truth. You don’t fucking love me one bit. You know it. You using bitch.”

No comments:

Post a Comment