Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I am here beneath myself


I can sit? I'm sorry I couldn’t hear you. I just want to take a minute. As far as I knew I was being in compliant with um my program… programs… um you know when I would ask to leave town they would give me permission to leave town so that’s all that I knew was coming to me. I wasn’t expecting expecting any special treatment aside from the understanding that I have to provide for myself, I have to work and my schedule, you know, unfortunately is very different and they they were willing to work with me on that and that was the only kind of special treatment that you know if anything they would give me to try and balance their schedules with mine which I really appreciated…um having said that I did, I did do everything I was told to do and did the best I could to… um you know, balance jobs and showing up (sigh) I'm sorry… um in terms of going more than once in a week um some people I know, I know that I was ordered to go once a week um and it wasn’t you know I wasn’t missing the classes just.. I would never do anything like that I was working mostly and um morocco the trip I was working with the children it wasn’t a vacation it wasn’t some sort of a joke um and I respect you I was taking it seriously um and I appreciate the right on programs has done so much to help me finish early because I wanted to make sure that I would com back here making you happy and um the court system show that I meant everything that I put into it and going more than once in a week I would try to do that only because I knew I would have to work the next week I figured and as far as I knew they were okay with this and it was still in compliance that if I did three times a week or two in a week it would make up for the fact that if I had to work the next week then that’s why I wouldn’t be there because I've already done them now so as far as I knew that was in compliance if I had not known had I been you know taken aside and told that in detail then that would have been a different story I'm not taking this as a joke its my life and its my career and its something that I have worked for my entire life and you know I've learned form my experiences I take responsibility for my actions and I've tried to do the best that I can in the past few weeks since I was here last which is the only time I've been in… you know… present in front of a judge in any of my situations in terms of this specific case this is the only time you know honestly it did wake me up yes of course it scared me and it also confused me because I was there thinking it was okay that I missed those classes and I I didn’t had I known differently again like I said I would have taken it you know I would have made sure that I was in town each week and I would have balanced my work around that because id rather you know be working in the long run rather than dealing with this kind of thing the rest of my life um I guess that’s all I really had to say I… its just been such a long haul and I don’t want I don’t want you to think that I don’t respect you and your terms because I really did think that I was doing what I was supposed to do and I mean that with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment