Friday, July 16, 2010

Hysteria/hysterical


I have plenty of energy to drive over there and I will. Do you understand me? So just fucking listen to me. Listen to my ranting. Listen to what you do to me. You’re a pain in the ass. You make my life so fucking difficult. To be a woman that fucking supports me instead of a woman who sucks off me. And just fucking sucks me dry. And wants and wants and wants. This relationship if you’re a good woman and you love me. I don’t believe you anymore. I’m sick of your bullshit. Has any relationship ever worked with you? No. Shut the fuck up. I know i'm behaving like this because I know absolutely that you do not love me and you treat me with no consideration. I love you because i've treated you with every kindness ever consideration you rejected. I will be happy. Fuck you. Get the fuck away from me. But my daughter isn’t born yet. Alright. Now you have one more chance. And I mean it. Now fucking go if you want, but I will give you one more chance. You make me want to smoke, you fucked my day up, you only care about yourself when i've been so fucking good to you. Shut the fuck you. You should just fucking smile and blow me. Cause I deserve it. Who the fuck cares! We agreed nothing. You agreed. You just fucking expect shit. Go to the fucking Jacuzzi by yourself. Go fuck the fucking Jacuzzi. It’s a shame. You have no fucking soul. My soul is screaming because you don’t have one to join mine. You have no fucking soul. You can’t give a fuck. I left my wife because we had no spiritual common ground. You and I have none. Zero. You wont even fucking try. You don’t care you don’t care. Fuck you. You hurt me so fucking bad. You insult me with every fucking look. Every Breath. With every fucking heartbeat, every fucking selfish heart beat that you have. What! What! You apologize for nothing? Well then you’re a dishonest cunt. Because you need to apologize for a reason. Peace. You have it out for me and instinctually I feel that. I will not be patronized by you and your dishonesty. You apologize because you know your wrong. If you will not fucking accept that then get the fuck out. I will make your goddamn life miserable. Alright? What? What? I need a woman. Not a fucking little girl with a fucking dysfunctional cunt. I need a fucking woman. I don’t need medication. You need a bat to the side of the head. Alright? How about that? You need a fucking doctor. You need a fucking brain transplant. You need a fucking, you need a fucking soul. I need medication? I need someone who fucking treats me like a man. Like a human being. With kindness. Who understands what gratitude is because I fucking bend over backwards with my balls in a knot to do it all for her and she treats me like shit. Like a fucking sour look that’s says I'm mean. What the fuck is that? This is mean. Get it? You get it now? What mean is? Get it? You don’t fucking care about me. I’m having a hard time and you yank the rug. You bitch. You fucking selfish bitch. Don’t you dare hand up on me. You hang up I'm coming over there. You fucking cunt. I’m coming to my house. You’re in my house, honey. Ill call the police and tell them someone’s in my house. My house. How bout that? I don’t involve the police in anything cause I stand up for myself, you you weak cunt . Why don’t you fuck off to the cunt bitch Alyssa's, she was fucking making eyes at me. ‘She would have sucked me in 5 seconds. Take that one up with her. I was trying to spare your goddamn feelings. She would have blown me in 5 seconds. She’s not your friend. You don’t have any fucking friends except me and you treat me like shit. So that’s why I'm so fucking angry. I don’t have any friends. I try to make one from you and you treat me like shit. And you fucking used me. The fucking career is over. And you lit out of here faster than you ever have before. And you’ll be at Alyssa’s place. You just showed me what you are. Absolutely. Inequitably. Fucking prefect. I believe it now. You’ll find some other fucker to pay for you. Cunt bitch gold-digger cunt whore that’s what you are. You have just proved it. You got out of here in record time. The last three years have been a fucking gravy train for you Oh your all angry now, what? What? Are you threatening me now? I’ll put you in the fucking rose garden you cunt. You understand that cause I'm capable of it. Get a restraining order.

1 comment: